What is your date of establishment?
How far in advance should clients book your services?
We will do our best to accommodate all orders but in order to provide you with the best service possible, we need the required time to design and work on your cake. Kindly note the lead times for order confirmation:
Wedding cakes - Intricate and detailed –atleast 1 month in advance
Regular wedding cakes – atleast 2 weeks in advance
All other cakes: 1 week in advance
What is the advance payment before the event?
A 50% of the total amount is required on order confirmation. We will begin work on the cake only on receipt of the advance payment.
What is your cancellation policy?
If the cancellation is received after we have begun work on your cake, the advance deposit will be forefieted.
Why choose me?
For a unique, well designed, delicious cake and excellent quality service.
Do you offer custom cakes, or do you work with pre-designed styles?
We work with you to come up with a unique design as per your choice.
Do you offer private tastings?
Yes. Kindly inform us in advance for the same.
Do you offer delivery? If yes, how much is your average delivery fee?
Yes, if possible based upon the distance and other factors.
Describe your chef's experience and work
Ashwini Sarabhai's engineering career with Infosys Technologies led her to USA. She joined a short term course as a hobby but soon discovered that she was falling in love with the art of baking and more importantly decorating cakes. She then decided to pursue this hobby and went on to learning this art from various institutes in USA. Her passion did not stop at baking cakes, she explored different cake decoration designs, mastered the art of sugar craft and gumpaste flowers which are powerful aids for cake designing.
She setup her own venture "The Dream Cakes" in India in 2009.
Certifications and Courses she attended:
1. Master’s course in Cake Decoration from Wilton Industries Chicago.
2. Techniques of Cake Baking and Pulled and Blown Sugar from The Institute of Culinary Education, New York.
3. Gumpaste Flowers, Australian string work and other techniques from many more experts in the field. To name a few - Elizabeth Parvu, Di Simmons, Kim Morrison, Laurie Bradach.
4. Art of Chocolate making and its techniques from Barry Callebaut Academy
Awards and Honors:
1. Was Member of ICES (International Cake Exploration Soceity)
2. Won the runners up prize in the Student Wedding cake competition conducted by the French Pastry School, Chicago, in 2007
3. Won the first in Category and Division prize in the Connecticut Cake Competition, in 2009
4. Judge for "Cake Decoration Competition for Bakers" organized by Masterline Bakery Service, a division of Bunge India, at Mumbai in 2010.
5. Featured in the Cake Central Magazine Volume 4 Issue 5 (May 2013)
Can you descibe the quality of ingredients used to prepare your cakes
We use the best quality of ingredients possible. Do request for a tasting to know more.
What are your other specialities?
Cakes, Cupcakes, Pasteries, Cheese Cakes, Brownies
Which price range would your services fall under?
₹₹₹, ₹₹₹₹, ₹₹₹₹₹
What kind of wedding events do you specialize in?
Weddings, Receptions, Sangeet, Bridal Shower, Anniversarries, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Engagement, Get Togethers, Corporate Events
What services do you offer?
Consultations, Tastings, Custom Cakes
How can I place my order?
Online, Phone, In Office
What kind of payment modes do you accept?